<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A tribute to Condoleeza Rice and George W. Bush who, despite voluminious evidence to the contrary, said, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that" and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," respectively.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I sort of blame myself for the shooting... 

We were out hunting, if you can call blasting small, pen-raised birds, with clipped wings hunting, when we discovered we were down to our last beer. My good friend said that it was his because he'd been keeping count. I said it was my mine because of who I am. We argued like this for give or take 10 minutes when my friend had a suggestion. "Why don't we just split it?" he said as if to mock my penchant for not compromising. So I shot him.

Apologies to Steve Martin
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?