<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A tribute to Condoleeza Rice and George W. Bush who, despite voluminious evidence to the contrary, said, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that" and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," respectively.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Rewrite this history, dumbass! 

"This revisionist notion that somehow this is now the core of why we went to war, a central issue of why we went to war, a fundamental underpinning of the president's decisions, is a bunch of bull," White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said Monday.

Many Democrats are accusing the White House of misleading the American people in the State of the Union address. But Bush said, "When I gave the speech, the line was relevant."

He said, "Our country made the right decision" in taking military action to depose Saddam, and that he is confident evidence of Iraqi efforts to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons will emerge.

"I think the intelligence I get is darn good intelligence, and the speeches I have given were backed by good intelligence," Bush said. "And I am absolutely confident today, like I was when I gave the speeches, that Saddam Hussein developed a program of weapons of mass destruction."
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?