<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A tribute to Condoleeza Rice and George W. Bush who, despite voluminious evidence to the contrary, said, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that" and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," respectively.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Dilemma 

I enjoy working on this site and try to be creative even though I have no formal training. So here's the dilemma. Like you, I have to pay my bills. I take time away from gainful self-employment to work on this site. I also have student loans which won't pay themselves. There have been quite a few visitors and very few contributions. I really don't even like having to ask, but I don't think it is asking too much for repeat or frequent visitors to provide some compensation for the time I spend doing this work. I realize all the other bloggers are hitting you up for money, as well, and times are a bit rough for those of us not benefitting from the rampant crony-capitalism and nepotism which permeates the Bush adminstration. Any contribution, no matter how small, will be appreciated.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?