<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A tribute to Condoleeza Rice and George W. Bush who, despite voluminious evidence to the contrary, said, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that" and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," respectively.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Site News: In an effort to make my site more readable, I will attempt to use this page for original graphics and brief diatribes.

I will use www.nchp-1.blogspot.com for longer articles and opinion pieces and will set up a permanent link in the righthand sidebar. If I can ever figure out HTML mark-up language, I'll attempt to link the secondary page directly to the primary page rant. Like waiting for MSM to do their jobs, don't held your breath.

Turk Meister
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?