<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A tribute to Condoleeza Rice and George W. Bush who, despite voluminious evidence to the contrary, said, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that" and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," respectively.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


Seems "Team Talon" systematically posts bios which sound good, but offer up no substance. For instance, even before I was in high school, I exemplified the American entrepreneurial spirit, unlike the French, who don't even have a word for "entrepreneur." I was in charge of a delivery system for a major local publication. My duties included product procurement and packaging. I was soley responsible for acquiring and maintaining the transportation system used to complete the delivery duties. Like my counterparts in the postal service, I had to brave all sorts of inclimate weather in the service of my customers. Finally, I met with my customers once a month to settle their accounts. In fact, I received an award and a certificate of acheivement based on customer satisfaction. I've always been proud of being "Carrier of the Month." Posted by Hello
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?