<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A tribute to Condoleeza Rice and George W. Bush who, despite voluminious evidence to the contrary, said, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that" and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," respectively.

Sunday, February 13, 2005



ON HIATUS

I don't have any professional journalism training, not even the high school newspaper.

I don't have any training on developing websites, blogs or graphics. This has all been an "on the job" and "learn as you go" endeavor.

However, this site was one of the first to question Jeff Gannon's journalism credentials exposing the $50, 2-day seminar he "graduated" from.

Additionally, this site was one of the first to question the non-partisan operation of the Leadership Institute, its GOP connections and wondered out loud about its non-profit status under IRS 501(c)(3) whereby 8 million dollars annually escapes taxation.

This site contains almost exclusive original content. With the exception of the two original billboards of Bush and Cheney, all graphics have been created by the author of this site.

All commentary is original commentary.

Comedic attempts are the author's perceived original thoughts.

I have taken time away from endeavors for which I get paid to hopefully contribute to the discussion of issues affecting us all.

Therefore, I regret that for the time being, this will be the last of my efforts so that I can concentrate on making a living. With over 20,000 visitors to this site and as of Feb. 13, 2005 only two contributions, I have to consider my own self-interest with a mortgage and student loans to repay.
Posted by Hello
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?